If you’ve been searching high and low for a venue that has romance, history and unique character, then your search ends here.
From the moment you step into this lovingly restored 1913 silent film theater, you’ll feel transported to another era. The space has all the charming details of a vintage treasure with modern amenities to ensure maximum comfort and ease for couples and their guests. It really is the best of both worlds.
Located in the heart of Cincinnati’s beautiful Over-The-Rhine neighborhood, The Woodward has a cool, off-the-beaten-track vibe in a convenient, central location. That means that your guests are already exactly where they should be if they want to go out before or after your wedding. It also means you’re in a perfect place to capture stunning wedding photos with backgrounds that include giant murals, cobblestone alleys and historic architecture.
As an intimate venue that hosts only one event per day, we work hard so that you don’t have to. It’s our goal to eliminate the stress element. That way, you can relax and savor each moment of your special day. Here are just a few things we do to make that happen:
- You’ll have all-day access to the venue so that you can take your time to ensure everything is set up exactly as it should be.
- We offer valet parking or you can take advantage of affordable hourly parking in the Zieglar Park garage directly behind the theater.
- All set-up and take-down is handled by us – we don’t think you should have to worry about that sort of thing on your wedding day.
- Our space is ideal for both your wedding ceremony and reception, and we welcome all faiths and traditions.
- We can recommend a list of preferred caterers that we know, from experience, will do a great job for you.
- Off-season, Friday and Sunday weddings receive a discount.
There’s a whole lot more that makes The Woodward Theater such a special place, and we’d love to share it all with you! We’d also love to hear your story and the vision you have for your wedding.