Want to properly thank all of your wedding guests for coming - make your wedding reception a unique, memorable and stress free experience for everyone is the way to do just that.
A big part of making it stress free is to work with a team that can connect you with all the necessary parts and who knows what's supposed to happen when.
Here's a handy wedding reception timeline, based on a traditional reception timeline,
- Start with Cocktail Hour - Hour 0
- Newlywed Arrival & First Dance - Hour 1
- Cheers & Toast - Hour 1:20
- Main Course - Hour 1:30
- Dancing & Party Festivities - Hour 2:45
- Cake Cutting - Hour 4
- More Dancing & Festivities - Hour 4:15
- Last Dance - Hour 4:45
- Final Farwell - Hour 5
This is not hard and fast we can definitely work with you to develop a custom plan that fits your unique needs. We can also host your wedding and wedding reception.
Ask about our Friday and Sunday Wedding Specials!